3 sizes to choose from: (54" x 72"), (72" x 90"), or (90" x 108")
Materials needed for class:
Cutting Edge Pattern by Studio R Quilts (available to purchase at the shop)
Quilt top fabrics: Refer to the pattern back below for fabric requirements according to chosen quilt size.
Additional materials to finish the quilt:
These additional materials are not required for class but you may want to purchase them at the same time to have everything needed to complete the quilt on hand.
Binding: quantity will vary based on size, see back of pattern for details
Backing: quantity will vary based on size, see back of pattern for details
Batting: quantity will vary based on size, see back of pattern for details
Sewing supplies to bring to class:
• Sewing machine, in good working order
• 1⁄4" presser foot, if available
• Pencil or other fabric marking tool
• 18" x 24" (or larger) cutting mat
• Rotary cutter, with fresh blade
• Acrylic ruler(s) - 6" x 24", 6" x 12", 6" x 6"
• Favorite ruler for trimming HST units to 2.75" & square in square units to 5 1⁄2"
• Thread for piecing, neutral color
• Sewing basics – pins, scissors, seam ripper, extra needles, etc.
• Iron/pressing tool and pressing board/pad
*Irons and ironing boards will be provided for class